Legend Of Zelda Ocarina Of Time

Thursday, July 12, 2018

Job






The job of my dreams is to be an archaeologist, and I'm studying for this. It's really gratifying working in something you really like, but it's not always being like that. When I was a little child, the job of my dreams was to be a teacher. I loved to teach to my classmates when they did not understand the classes, even I teached to my grandma the stuffs that I had to study to test (so it helps me a lot). When I grew up, I was in seventh grade when I realized that my classmates did not pay attention to the classes and did not respect the teachers. It was like this when (despite I love to teach everything that I know) I stopped liking pedagogy.


I was in third grade in high school when I discovered the Anthropology / Archeology area (very recent) on internet, from there I started to go to some activities related to these topics. Even currently, I still continue to discover new areas fascinating that I want to work like working with chimps or paleontology, but these things only can be resolved finish this stage.
Resultado de imagen para paleontologiaResultado de imagen para chimps

1 comment:

  1. Anthropology has so many interesting things and that's what makes it special! All the points you can study from it. Also, it would be amazing to work with chimpanzees.

    ReplyDelete