Legend Of Zelda Ocarina Of Time

Thursday, July 12, 2018

Food


Resultado de imagen para blockbusterBack when I was a child, I really liked my grand mother's pancakes, it was so good:  the smell, the dough, the delicacy, i loved them so much. Me and my sister really enjoy those pancakes especially on rainy days. The best felling at the time was eat the pancakes and watch our favorite tv shows on nickelodeon, cartoon network or disney channel. Sometimes on winter I used to predicted the day that my grandma was gonna make pancakes, it was so fun. But there are so many dishes I really enjoy to this every day, like my mom's pizza, she used to made on the weekends.  I clearly remember our rutine, go out from school on friday, later we usually went to the Blockbuster video, rent a movie and eat pizza. Such a great memories with the food that my family used to prepare. Sometimes when iIeat those dishes it feels like entering to a time machine. Finally I would like to talk about my skills on the kitchen, when I was 14 or 15 I ask my grandma to teach me how to make some really  cool stuff like apple pie, cheese cake, etc. At the begining my skills was so low, honestly I think that cakes tastes so bad, in fact I feel bad for the ones that ate those dishes haha. With the pass of the time I started getting good, in the present time everyone on my family ask for my apple pie on the birthdays, christmas, new year. I'm so thankful to my grandma for teaching me one of my greatest passions.
Resultado de imagen para pizza

No comments:

Post a Comment