Legend Of Zelda Ocarina Of Time

Thursday, October 19, 2017

My favorite piece of technology

Hi :) today I want to tell you about my favourite piece of technology. I like play videogames, so the best invention in the history of the world is the videogames (?). I like play online games because it permits relax and meet people :) Currently I got a PlayStation 3 since 2012 (I think). Although I don't play often, I have good memories of the stories of the great games :) It's too good play any kind of games, because it's permits work the brain (like music does), it's bring abilities like memory and reflexes.. and it's so fun! But my favourite thing of the videogames is waste the time with them haha. If the videogames no exists, I couldn't  to be part in great adventures of fantasy :(


Imagen relacionada

No comments:

Post a Comment