Legend Of Zelda Ocarina Of Time

Thursday, October 19, 2017

My favorite movie

The WORST movie in the earth is John Carter: between two worlds >:(, but there are good movies too, so it's too difficult for me have a favorite movie u.u. One of them is Inglorious Basterds <3 I LOVE this movie, the Landa character scares me... it's a jews hunter and one of the leads is a Jewish. I could see this movie ever. Other good movie is Kill Bill, though I don't see often. Just it let's me a good memories of my childhood (Yes, I see it when I was 10 years old). Others of the greatest movies are the Studio Ghibli movies, I think that all the world loves one movie at least haha, my favourite movie of this Studio is Kiki's Delivery Service (when I was a child, I wanted to be like the lead who is a witch kid) The last movie that I see was It. I like it, even more of the 1990 movie, completely recommended :)   

Resultado de imagen para kikis delivery service                                                         
Resultado de imagen para inglourious basterds
There is Landa D:

3 comments:

  1. I have a new movie to watch now :o

    ReplyDelete
  2. Inglorious Basterds is an excellent film, with ironical scenes that complement it very well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hate kill bill! I have never been able to like it, I feel that it has a lot of blood and I can not get caught up in the plot.

    ReplyDelete