Legend Of Zelda Ocarina Of Time

Tuesday, April 17, 2018

Good friends :)


Hello to everyone :), today I'm going to write about a friend that I met at the University, and this person is called Catalina. We first met on the last year in an activity that the institution organized to us (the students of first year), we talk about some things about this new phase at the Uni. I must say that I spoke only with her because I was afraid for begin a something new; meet new friends and all that implies. Then, as time passed on the academic year, she has helped me a lot to survive in the Uni and to meet other people, and we have formed a group very cool. About the things in common, the music that I listen is similar to that she listen. But I don’t care if we have a lot of differences; I like to be her friend because she is a skilled student, smart and I like spend my time with she, it’s a great company, she has a good heart she always will ready to support you in anything, I know that she is going to be good on whatever she want. The good thing is that we see every day, and still remains a lot of time to stay with her.
Resultado de imagen para osito cariñosito

6 comments:

  1. The Uni friends are something beautiful, they are a mature relationships and something that we have to enjoy and treat like they deserve.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's great that you have a very close friend at university, they're always a great support, not only in the class and subjects stuff but in all the other things too, and it's cool that you can see them everyday :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hace the same feeling for the first day in the university, I think is a little scary but the friends in the university always is beautiful and cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. How nice that you have found a group with in the Uni, it is important to cope with the routine, besides that we are all in the same academic situation!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hiii, you make me blushed ;) You're so amazing too! Is very cool have support in the university.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi, i like very much your post, is very interesting, is very important have good friends in the university, is a very important support for us.

    ReplyDelete